Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Finds Wednesday~~Happy July 4th!

 Here's to a Happy 4th of July, my friends!  As you glance upon this post, I am on a little trip to Cambria to celebrate my Mom's 80th birthday, What strikes me when I write that, is I recall vividly her 42nd birthday and making her a card. I remember thinking how old she was at 42, or at least that was my perception. My, how my perceptions have changed. Let's leave it at that....since I have been our of my 40's for quite a while..

Check out the vintage glider above! Let's celebrate the 4th sitting on that and sipping some mint lemonade, shall we?  The adorable motel chairs are a perfect fit to create a lovely vintage seating arrangement.
 We just put our very white bike out front of Whimsy planted with succulents in the vintage basket.
Below we added a welcome chalkboard greeting that can be changed out for any message you can think of!
 Below is a antique pantry that has all the original glass knobs.Great storage and what a fun piece!
 Love Laurinda's take on a cuckoo clock! Pink is so fun!
 Got in some terrific hand created signs. The ampersand is certainly a great "wow" piece!
 Below, is our take on a patriotic setting. Adore the chippy rustic oil can!
Another great piece is the antique chippy white chest with glass knobs. 
 Always have our popular Sit and Stay handhooked pillows! Adorable red girl's vintage dress!
 Vintage hanky pennants and fun chalk boards! Great message on this one~~
 A fun green vintage cart with a crab! We heave lots of arrows in a a great selection of colors!

 The weather in our quaint seaside town of Capinteria has been glorious and the beach is the place to be, in between trips to Whimsy and all the great shops and restaurants in town!

Both our Whimsy locations are open everyday 11-5!

No comments: