Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Urban Habitat

An inspirational building with high woodbeamed warehousy ceilings,


is the home to a great furniture and decor business called Urban Home.


We found ourselves there by chance in Burbank, CA.


In between my dreaming of having a Whimsy in this cool space, I admired the feel of the


dark woods and eclectic accessories.


My eyes were open for a cool new light for our dining room and you will


see some really fun ones here!

The wall art was different and really graphic.
Loved the mirrored effect of this grid!


I asked the man working about this straw hanging light which

was more than fun and wild but he wasn't able to locate a price for me!



Needless to say, I am always drawn to the vintage looking


decor! Loved the clockface/mirror.


If you are ever in Burbank, take a stroll into this fun large space


filled to the brim with new, but really cool decor.



















No comments: